The SPS Loyalty Program
At SPS we value our customers, and we believe in giving something back in return for your loyalty.
This is why we launched our loyalty program on 1st September 2014.
How does the Scheme work?
- Every order shipped out from SPS gets sent with a Loyalty Card.
- These cards are Numbered 1 through to 5, and they focus on each of our key product areas.
- The cards are shipped according to the goods you have purchased. All you have to do is spend more the £100 on any product group, and you will receive the associated loyalty card - i.e. spend more the £100 on Rubber Tracks, and you will receive the Rubber Track Loayalty card.
- There is no limit to how many cards you can receive on each order - i.e. spend more than £100 on 3 product areas and you will receive 3 cards. You can only receive 1 of each type of card on each order.
- Collect these cards up as you receive them, and keep them in a safe place!
- Once you have received a copy of each card in the series, send us the 5 cards back, and we will send you £50 in High Street Vouchers!
The collected cards need to be returned to: FAO: Marketing Department, SPS, Small Wold Farm, North Newbald, East Yorkshire, YO43 4TW. Please include with the returned cards your Name, Company Name, Telephone Number, Email Address and a postal address for us to send the reward to.
Please note that we cannot take responsibility for cards not being received back by us. If you want to ensure full traceability, we recommend using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
SPS will only accept a maximum of 3 claims in any 12 month period.