Rubber Tracks for Skid Steer Loaders
SPS stock a wide range of rubber tracks for tracked Skid Steer Loaders
Tracked Skid Steer loaders initially made their debut in the US and Australian markets. Since then they have become increasingly popular in the UK market as well.
Due to the nature of the machine, the stresses put on the rubber tracks on these machines are exceptionally demanding. A Skid Steer loader is constantly moving to operate, and it also moves at high speed. This requires a very special blend of rubber with optimum quantities of synthetic rubber and natural rubber to get maximum flexibility, and at the same time maximum strength.
Tuff-trac® Rubber Tracks have been developed with this challenge in mind, and have been proven in some of the most demanding applications. Our tracks have been proven in the extreme heat of the Australian desert and the extreme cold of a North American winter, and have proven to be reliable in all circumstances.
Using state-of-the art manufacturing techniques in environmentally controlled conditions, Tuff-trac® Skid Steer Rubber Tracks are produced to the highest standard, and include the following distinct advantages:
- 6 Months Manufacturers Warranty (Backed by the manufacturer for complete peace of mind)
- Increased durability due to optimum blend of Natural/Synthetic Rubber
- Continuous steel core band technology
- Guaranteed to fit policy (we guarantee our tracks will fit your machine - if they don't we will replace Free of Charge)
- Forged Steel drive links (for maximum strength)
- High Tensile, Hardened Steel Core Wires
Our range includes Rubber Tracks to fit some of the following makes of mini excavator:
- ...and many more!